Our Mailing Address is:
SERT Data Recovery LLC
605 Belvedere Rd #13
West Palm Beach, FL 33405
USB Flash Drives and SSD Drives
Wrap your flash drive (and it’s pieces) in a few layers of bubble wrap to secure it. Wrapping it in bubble wrap will keep it from sliding around and any potential further damage during shipping.
Padded envelopes alone are not adequate, and may not provide enough protection for the circuit board or memory chips during shipping.
Internal and External Hard Drives From a Laptop, Desktop, RAID device
1. Please place your hard drive in an anti-static bag. If you do not have anti static bags it’s perfectly fine, please move on to step 2.
2. Please wrap your drive in a few layers of big bubble wrap. ****If there are multiple drives please wrap them each individually. Please DO NOT USE FOAM OR POPCORN to pack the drive.
3. Place wrapped drive(s) in a box sized so it will not move around and is secure inside by additional packing paper or bubble wrap (DO NOT USE POPCORN OR PAPER FLAKES). Choose a box that is in good shape, and fits the size of the drive(s) leaving a few inches of space on all sides. Make sure the drive is secure inside the box (not moving or shaking loosely inside box).
4. Next, place a signed copy of your privacy form inside the box along with the storage devices(s), tape the box up securely and attach the mailing label to the outside of the box.
5. Drop your box off at a local shipping facility. We regularly use FedEx rate priority labels for our shipping. You may use a different carrier at your own cost. Use the links below to find one closest to you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call and speak to a data recovery specialist who can walk you through the process.
*** We are not responsible for the condition of your drive when we receive it in the mail. Please make sure to package it appropriately as described above for the best results.